Creeps in Masks
A downloadable monster-unmasking RPG
Creeps in Masks is a short Forged in the Dark RPG inspired mainly by Scooby-Doo, made for the Are You Afraid in the Dark? Jam. Riding in their trusty Clue Cruiser, players will take on the roles of teenage (and, in one case, animal) investigators:
- The Ascot: a friendly, dedicated, creative leader
- The Glasses: a clever, helpful, observant inventor
- The Heels: a stylish, adaptable, tough daredevil
- The Scruff: a skillful, dependable, skittish goofball
- The Collar: a loyal, insatiable, talking animal mascot
You'll need a handful of six-sided dice (about 5d6 in total), though it's best if everyone has their own.
Check out my Patreon for more RPG content, including eight more sample mysteries.
In order to download this monster-unmasking RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this monster-unmasking RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Every sale of Creeps in Masks adds two (2) free community copies for others to download. If you can't afford to buy the game, I would still love to share it with you and hear your feedback, and I encourage you to take a community copy at no cost. If you can, you get to share the love with others!
- Creeps in Masks, now availableAug 01, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.